1. BB Cream – This must have Beauty Balm skincare lotion has several skin essentials in one. Along with giving your skin key vitamins and nutrients, it’s also a tinted moisturizer, primer, AND contains SPF.
2. Concealer – You’re always going to find something on your face that you’re going to want to hide.
3. Blush and Bronzer – Many times you can find the two paired together in a single compact. Bronze your skin, and add the perfect touch of blush to brighten your cheeks!
4. Lip Gloss – Whether tinted or clear, it’s always a good idea to have a lip gloss handy. It may be subtle, but it gives your lips a fuller look. It’s perfect for a quick primp in the bathroom.
5. Eye Shadow Palette – With so many colors and moods, how do you pick just one? Adding depth to your eyes, it’s always good to find a palette that has neutral and bold colors, for whenever you need them!
6. Eyeliner – This tool is powerful! It draws the attention straight to your eyes, giving them dimension and emphasizing your lash lines.
7. Lash Curler – Many women can get away without one, but even if you have long lashes, this helps you flaunt them. The longer the lashes, the more it helps open your eyes.
8. Mascara – After curling, add your mascara to lengthen those lashes, and give you that extra pop.
9. Brushes – These are essential! There are brushes for every single piece of make up, to help you apply with ease and precision. Always be sure to clean them after each use!
10. Remover – Make up can be very damaging to skin. Always make sure to clean the make up off of your face every night before bed to ensure younger, vibrant skin.