Psst. Hey guys, no literally, guys, boys, gents, whatever you want to be called. You know how you wonder what girls do when they are alone? Well here are a few of those secrets revealed for you. Just in case you were wondering.
1) Wax or bleach or laser our mustaches. Yes, most women grow hair here too, and yes most women attempt to hide it.
2) Wait days or weeks between shaving our legs in the winter until we have a special occasion or are planning on getting any action.
3) Most of us only have 5-7 everyday bras. We wear these same ones over and over again, and sometime skimp on washing.
4) We use dry shampoo and baby powder A LOT more often than we should to preserve a good hair day… or three. Surprise! We don’t actually wash our hair every day. It might sound gross, but it’s actually healthy for our hair (we think)!
5) Get naked in front of our girl friends. We might be a bit shy when it comes to taking our clothes off in front of you, but you better bet that every single one of our friends has seen everything we have to offer, probably more times than you ever will.
6) We go to the bathroom in packs—which you probably know about—but this is because it’s a safe haven to talk about you.
7) We touch our boobs. We hold them in place when running up or down stairs, adjust them in our shirts every five minutes, or just enjoy their mushiness just as much as you do.
8) Use our periods as an excuse to eat a lot of junk food, act a little crazy, and let out a good cry. Sometimes, our periods are bad, but sometimes we just use them as a way to act in whatever way we please. It usually works.
9) Watch porn. Most women have at one point seen porn in their lives. Some might be out of sheer curiosity, but others probably enjoy it. It happens.
10) We tell our friends EVERYTHING. Seriously. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Watch out!
and there you have it.