Just in case you need a little ‘Pick-me-up’.
1. No one can give you better advice than yourself – Cicero
2. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. – Al Capone
3. Pain doesn’t just show up in our lives for no reason. It’s a sign that something in our lives needs to change. – Anonymous
4. What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen. – Henry David Thoreau
5. Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it. – Buddha
6. Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of. – Anonymous
7. She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails. – Elizabeth Edwards
8. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Theresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
9. Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay. – Dalai Lama
10. When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
11. Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air. – Emerson