Fragrance shopping could be the most confusing thing to execute, since the variety is endless and the similarity is scary.
From Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet to Givenchy’s couture perfumes, there is a plethora of choices. Discover the sweet scents chosen by Vogue Paris, that are taking over the world of perfumery this year.
Men take note!
• 1932, Beige and Jersey by Chanel
• Extatic eau de parfum by Balmain
• The Comme des Garçons X Pharrell Williams perfume
• The Elixirs Précieux by Dior
• The Perfume Collection from Jo Malone x Michael Angove
• Fauchon x Thierry Mugler: The Éclair
• Miss Dior’s Blooming Bouquet
• The Daisy Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop in New York
• Neo-romantism from Cacharel with Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice
• Couture perfumes by Givenchy
• The Macaron by Nina Ricci
• Roll-on perfumes by Byredo
• Reveal by Calvin Klein
• Roses Eeau de toilette by Chloé
• Perfumes from Diana Vreeland