1. The Fun Sundress: Every somewhat lazy, yet super stylish woman knows that the sundress is the easiest way to look like you’ve put a lot of thought and effort into your outfit without the actual thought and effort part. Try this Brandy Melville option for $29.
2. The LBD: Naturally, the Little Black Dress is an obvious necessity in every woman’s dress wardrobe. It can be worn for a million and one occasions, and is always flattering. Check out this Nightcap Clothing option for $279
3. The LRD: For those bold nights, a little red dress is a must-have. If you are not sold on the LRD, you can choose the color you feel most sexy in. This little red number from Akira is a great option for $134.90.
4. The Perfect Cocktail Dress: While fancy occasions don’t come around often, it’s important for every fashionista to be prepared with the perfect flattering piece. Check out this option at Revolve Clothing for $163.
5. The Work Dress: For the working fashionistas out there, it’s important to keep an office appropriate dress, or maybe even a few. Pair sleeveless options with blazers for a polished look. Check out the Diane von Furstenberg option for $425.