Functional, comfortable, and perhaps even stylish, every fashionista needs to take a break from her strappy sandal heels and blister-inducing fashionable flats to relish in the comfort of sneakers every once in a while. Here are six kicks everyone could have in their closet.
- The Running Shoe- A good running or work-out sneaker is an absolute must-have even for the ladies lacking in athletic ability. Try this colorful Nike pair for $115.
- Converse- Behind every lazy day outfit is a pair of converse. This timeless sneaker goes well with every effortless outfit. They come in a million different styles and colors these days, but classic black or white is always the way to go. Check out this pair of chucks for $55.00.
- Superga- A newer trendy shoe that’s becoming a staple in every fashionista’s casual-wear repertoire are Superga sneakers. They come in dozens of neutrals or bright colors. This purple pair sells for $65.
- Slip-Ons- Casual and effortless yet still trendy, the slip-on is a perfect choice for a casual weekend look. This textured Steve Madden pair for $79.95 is stylish and functional.
- Keds- Timeless and classic, Keds are comfortable, versatile, and stylish. They can be paired with almost anything—from sundresses to boyfriend jeans or from floral skirts to blazers. This navy polka dot option for $50 is feminine and fun.