1) Natural Waves: No matter what style of wave your hair has, own it! The just-out-of-bed, natural wave has become more and more popular. If you have mixed textures, or simple, messy natural waves, don’t bother putting any product in. Keep it all-natural!
2) Low Ponytails and Up-dos: Every woman knows that the trick to hiding a bad hair day, is to pull it back. Secure it just behind the neck for a simple look, or pull it back and make it messy for a sexy, chic look. Remember that less usually is more!
3) The Bob: Long bobs, short bobs, straight or wavy – just make sure it’s a bob cut! A part down the middle, wet and slick is what’s popular on the runway. But let’s face it – any bob style looks sexy.
4) Boy Cuts: The ones that pull off the short pixie cut, or the choppy “pageboy” bangs, usually get the most envy from others who can’t pull it off. If you have a sexy, punk-rocker chick in you, try a short crop cut!
5) Messy Side Braids: These will always look adorable, but they’re definitely a bigger trend this year. It doesn’t matter how much of a crow’s-nest you’ve got going on in your hair – just fix it into a side braid and you’ve all of a sudden turned into a Goddess.
6) Mid-Lengths: The best thing about mid-length hair cuts is that they are very flexible and easy to maintain. Not sure what to do with your hair? This is the best haircut for someone who wants to have hair, but doesn’t want to spend forever trying to maintain it!
7) Ornaments: Now is the time to be as creative as you dare. Flowers, hats, and headbands are perfect accessories for decorating your hair. Make it stand out! It also helps draw attention away from your bad hair days!