The eight celebrities you had no idea were closet geniuses have been covered, so here are some celebrities who never quite earned their high school diplomas.
8. John Travolta- Despite starring as the suave, slick high school boy in “Grease,” the actor actually never completed high school. He dropped out of Dwight Morrow High School in New Jersey to move to Manhattan and pursue his acting career.
7. Catherine Zeta-Jones- At the age of 15, this “Chicago” actress dropped out of Dumbarton High School in Swansea in the pursuit of an acting career.
6. Hilary Swank- Despite her role as a teacher in “Freedom Writers,” this actress dropped out of South Pasadena High School in California at the age of 18 to act in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”
5. Tom Cruise- This well-known actor and Scientologist dropped out of a Franciscan seminary high school to move to New York City so he could act.
4. Cameron Diaz- This stunning actress never graduated high school. At 16, she dropped out of Long Beach Polytechnic High School in California to sign a modeling contract with Elite Modeling Management.
3. Ryan Gosling- “The Notebook” actor dropped out of his Ontario high school at the age of 17 to act. He was in the Mickey Mouse Club with fellow star, Justin Timberlake.
2. Seth Rogen- This hilarious actor dropped out of Point Grey Secondary School in Vancouver at the age of 14 to pursue a career in comedy and acting. He had been the co-writer for the comedy, “Superbad.”
1. Quentin Tarantino- A member of both lists, this genius director dropped out of school at the age of 15 to pursue a career in directing and acting. Despite his failure to graduate high school, Tarantino allegedly has an IQ of 160.