Finding great shoes at great prices can be a grueling task. It seems that every good-looking, quality-made shoe has to be going for a substantially higher price than the average person can afford. Never Fear! This list is a compilation of marked-down prices on one of summer’s hottest shoe trends, sandals. From heeled and black to flat and colorful, these shoes are a great deal.
1) If you are on the hunt for great accessories that won’t set you too far back, Charles & Keith is the place to go. Their style is perfect for the smartly clad business woman with a tinge of quirky colors. No boring kitten heels here!
• Ankle Strap Wedges $56, originally $69
• Open Toe Heels $36, originally $59
• Knotted Sandals $46, originally $59
2) Zara is no small name in the retail fashion industry. They boast designer-like quality without the designer cost. This season, they featured Birkenstock look-a-likes, single strap chunky heeled sandals, and strappy high-heeled sandals. Now that fall is just around the corner, the prices on these trendy slippers have plummeted.
• Leather Sandals with Fringes $19.99, originally $99.99
• Ankle Strap Sandals $25.99, originally $89.90
3) Mango’s self description as “fashion for the young urban woman” is not far from the truth. These three sandals feature some of the hottest trends of the season, such as ankle straps, tan hues, and chunky heels. Their prices have also been substantially been reduced but will probably sell out quickly.
• Laser Cut Leather Sandals $69.99, originally $149.99
• Ankle Cuff Leather Sandals $49.99, originally $99.99
• Premium Leather Flatform Sandals $69.99, originally $149.99