Coconut oil has recently come out as one of the healthiest oils you can consume or use, besides olive oil of course. You may know about the “healthy fats” that have become a staple household term, as opposed to “bad fats” such as saturated fats. Coconut oil definitely falls into the good fats category. This super food helps keep your skin, hair and nails healthy, and it’s actually delicious.
Here are some great ways to use coconut oil if you’re out of ideas.
- When you use coconut oil consistently on your skin, it helps to get rid of cellulite!
- Use instead of butter or olive oil as a healthy alternative when cooking. Especially with Asian food!
- Add it to smoothies for a nutrition boost, and for helping to speed up weight loss.
- A tiny drop on your hand will help de-frizz your hair.
- A natural moisturizer for your skin, as well as eye makeup remover and tanning oil!
- Add Chia seeds and consume one tablespoon for quick and long-lasting energy.
- Use as a shaving lotion, yes it works!
- Sexual lubricant. This is not a lie! It won’t cause yeast infections ladies.