There’s a new kind of selfie in town – the ‘butt selfie.’ It’s not all about that picture-perfect face anymore. With more and more attention zeroing in on that beautiful back end, women are doing whatever it takes to make sure it’s snapshot worthy. Certain spas and salons have come out with new techniques to make sure their customers have a riveting rear-end.
The only problem, however, is that their prices are not so convenient – they’re tearing a big hole in too many wallets. Need a way to get the best of both worlds? Check out these steps to an at-home bum facial from Sarah Scoop that will be sure to save you money, while delivering the same results:
1. Start out the process with a warm, 15 minute shower.
2. Use a washcloth and any preferable exfoliating cream to scrub the bum in small circles. Once the whole butt has been cleaned, rinse all of the remaining cream off.
3. After the shower, mix a quarter-size drop of a firming face-mask with a spoonful of coffee grounds. Wait what – coffee grounds? Yep. Dr. Oz stated that coffee grounds are a main ingredient for fanny fixes because caffeine constricts blood vessels and makes the skin appear firmer. Apply the blend and let it sit for approximately 10 minutes then rinse.
4. Next, apply a bikini-bump blaster in order to exfoliate and reduce the chances of forming bum blemishes.
5. Finally, fully moisturize the butt and ta-da – the fanny facial is complete!
The process does sound a bit crazy, but the bum deserves to be taken care of, too. In fact, it’s the most used part on the body, but no one seems to show it any tokens of appreciation. This free treatment will definitely do the trick and will leave that bum looking and feeling like it’s worth showing off.