1) Go Mini:
Being a business woman can be stressful without adding the extra weight of an over packed bag. Most of the time, these bags are stuffed with far more things than necessary. Switching to a smaller bag reduces the load drastically thus improving posture as well as minimizing the amount of clutter and confusion that sometimes coincides with larder bags.
• Michael Kors Selma Small Two Toned Textured Leather Shoulder Bag $230:
• Diane Von Furstenberg 440 Mini Leather Shoulder Bag $229:
2) Add Some Color:
The corporate world can feel lacking at times. A colorful bag injects fun and a bit of character into an otherwise dreary work day. While it’s easy to stick with dark colors like blacks, blues, and grays, it can also be monotonous an dull. Colorful bags show of the wearers personal styles even if she happens to be wearing the most drab of business suits.
• Lanvin The Happy Medium Leather Quilted Shoulder Bag $2,420:
• Fossil Sydney Satchel $133.49:
3) Try a Satchel:
The iconic school girl satchel is great for adding a bit of youth to the typical business woman outfit. They often feature a structured body and a long handle as well as a much shorter handle on top. These bags won’t become misshapen despite how stuffed they get and will tolerate the ravages of time gracefully.
• ASOS Satchel Bag with Scallop Flap $29.02:
• Cambridge Classic 11” Satchel with Top Handle $205:
4) Long Straps are Your Friends:
There comes a time after every long work day when the business woman makes her grand exit. At this time, she definitely doesn’t want to focus on keeping her bag strap on her shoulder, which is why bags with long straps are so great. She can easily sling her hand bag over her shoulder messenger style. It’s fashionable as well as practical.
• Kate Spade Cider Street Maise Satchel $298:
• Zara Mini City Bag $79.90: