Whoever said flower power is just a summer thing, needs to reconsider. Adding the floral print to your repertoire will break the flow of dark winter clothes with a colorful ending or beginning depending on how you dissect a look.
So this winter, choose your favorite floral prints from thousands of available designs from almost all your favorite designers. So whether it’s a hat or simply shoes, opt to mix and match.
Some tips you should follow when it comes to floral prints:
• Choose your fabric and cut wisely
• One piece is enough
• A solid and dark color must affiliate to avoid looking like a clown
• If you are new to floral prints, a cardigan is your best choice to begin with
• When wearing floral shoes, black or beige are the best colors choices for the outfit
• If you can’t do floral and want to incorporate it, rock floral eyewear