Besides shoes make-up is a woman’s best friend. Some need it and for some its just for the glamour and the glitter of enhancing beauty. What have you, these are few pointers to keep in mind as you apply your make-up.
- Avoid Shimmer. Glittery make up has become a bit tacky looking in general, but the biggest problem with glitter is that is reflects light away from your face and off into different directions. Try using plain, flat colors that will sit on your face well and photograph as if you barely had any on at all!
- Don’t Play with Light. Try as hard as possible to apply your make-up in a natural setting, where you don’t have to alter the light. If you change the lighting, you may look good under one light, but look totally different under another, and forget about how it might translate into pictures!
- Blend Concealer Well. Make sure that when you apply your concealer and foundation that it is completely blended (especially underneath your eyes), otherwise it will definitely come up in pictures.
- Black not Brown. To accentuate the lines and curves of your eyes, make them pop with black eyeliners and mascaras. It will help bring definition and a beautiful contrast to your eyes.
- Blush and Lipstick. Most people skip these, or don’t apply them fully, without realizing that it will make your face look flat and pale. Even a light wash over your cheeks and lips will give them color, and help give these features a form that has a luscious pop.
What are some of your Make up “Musts”? Drop in your comments.