If you’ve been paying attention, you will have noticed that owls seem to permeate through style and fashion. This trend has lasted for a couple of years now, and whether it’s owl necklaces, sweaters, or boots, there certainly seems to be an abundance of the birds on the market. Here are some of the best and most-interesting owl-themed items available.
1. Owl Necklace – Available at Target for $12.99. Even though it has a bit of an unusual body, it’s definitely recognizable as an owl. With turquoise-colored “feathers,” this bit of jewelry is enough to spice up any outfit.
2. Owl Lip Balm – Birds of a feather flock together, so why not get this set of owl-shaped lip balm from Forever 21 at $8.90! Or, if you’d like to get a single one to start, you can get one for $3.90.
3. Owl Back Pack – You’ll get a real hoot from toting your books in this back pack. Available in gray or beige from Kohls, this backpack costs $53.00. The unobtrusive background colors of the bag have a bit of pop from the spotted owls scattered on them, allowing for a unique accent.
4. Owl Wall Décor – These golden owls add a bit of regality and character to any room. Available at Target for $19.99.
5. Owl Melody Rug – All good things come in threes, so like the wall décor and the lip balm, there are three owls on this rug from Kohls. Priced between $19.99 and $34.99, the browns, grays, and soft blue hues in this rug provide a calming color pallete to work with.