We have perhaps come to a point in which it is the perfect time for us to reflect on this summer’s trends. With fall around the corner, it is only natural that numerous outlets and influencers reflect on the season’s trend; perhaps even making predictions as to the item’s staying power. In the case of this summer, it’s safe to say that the basket bag is perhaps the reigning trend.
These traditional picnic staples have been spotted everywhere and the truth is that they don’t seem to be going anywhere any time soon. To this day, numerous outlets report these types of bags to be sold out in many locations. For example, the Francis Valentine Honey Port basket bag is drawing a wide following.
The small, rounded, woven bag with gold lettering has already amassed a waitlist of 1,500 people. The brand has a 7,000 name-long waitlist for all their bags, as numerous buyers are waiting for them to restock their website.
Below is the infamous little bag, as well as numerous other options and where you can scoop them up:
- The Frances Valentine Honeypot Basket Natural (Priced at $195 at francisvalentine.com)
- Munn Lou Basket Bag (Originally Priced at $171, now $85 at Moda Operandi)
- Cleobella Pax basket Bag (Originally priced at $148, now $89.95 at Anthropologie)
- Circle Straw Crossbody Bag (Priced at $59 at Urban Outfitters)
- Pamela Munson Isla Bahia Basket Bag (Priced at $265 at ShopBop)
Featured Image via Urban Outfitters