Good news for the health conscious: you can stay true to your diet and enjoy it too! These French Fries need no oil, or frying to
provide you a delicious side for your next meal, or snack. No excuses necessary, this recipe is simple and fast!
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. (You can choose to use white potatoes, or sweet potatoes.)
2. Preheat the oven to 415 degrees.
3. Cut the potatoes into small 1-1 1/4 inch pieces. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, and start lining up the fries. Once you’ve finished, line them up on the
cookie sheet. Then, add whatever seasonings you like (Sea salt, Oregano, Black or Red Pepper are all tasty options.)
4. Put in the oven for about 7 minutes on Bake. After 7 minutes when the potatoes start to soften, change the settings to broil.
Leave them in about 15 minutes, or until they’ve reached the crispiness you desire.
5. Enjoy guilt-free!
Ingredients: 1 can tomato paste
1/4 cup pure honey
1/2 cup vinegar
1/4 cup water
1/2 packet stevia
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stir until smooth.
2. After it comes to a boil, reduce to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes, while stirring.
3. Remove from stove, and cover until cool. Chill and store in refrigerator