There are some things that cannot be expressed through the coordination of an outfit. The selection of shoes, accessories, tops, bottoms, and one pieces can be exhausting. Even after all that effort there still seems to be something lacking. Something that cannot be said through zipping up a favorite pair of jeans.
So what cannot be said through a garment or accessory must be put into words. Yes, words can express what an outfit cannot. Especially if the words are plastered over a clutch or handbag. Clutches, sweatshirts, and skirts flooded down the runway this season, but they were not just some ordinary items. Instead designers thought that putting words all over a garment or accessory will get their message across. And it worked. Word statement pieces are among this season’s must have items. From statement making bags to statement making sweatshirts. When making a choice to create a traffic stopping outfit this season, say it in words.
1. This maxi dress would be a great replacement for the old maxi dresses that are stored away in your closet. Pair it with a leather jacket and combat boots for fall. It is available online at JollyChic for $23.99.
2. Swap your black blazer for this letter printed jacket. It is available online at JollyChic for $27.99.
3. Get rid of your classic denim jacket and wear this version. It is available online at Chicnova for $28.50.
4. Bomber jackets are a huge trend this season. Choose one that makes a statement. This version is available online at Romwe for $30.83.
5. Clutches are a great way to hold all of your small essentials without feeling overwhelmed. This version is available online at Sammydress for $13.46.