1. Vintage Mason Jars: For the ladies who love dinner parties, if you have never seen or used a Mason jar consider your life forever changed. Originally designer for preserves, Mason Jars are the perfect container for candles, bouquets, summer cocktails, and cold soups. With summer fast approaching, you’ll need some new inspiration for décor on a Friday night, and Mason Jars provide the perfect solution with their old-fashioned charm.
2. Your signature charm: Because you do you.
3. Teroforma Whiskey Stones: These babies are here to save your Bushmills. Made of Vermont soapstone, the cubes won’t absorb your drink, but one pre-chilled Whiskey Stone will keep it cold for at least half hour.
4. A Pinch Emergency Kit : This little purse holds, believe it or not, seventeen absolutely necessary items for women on the go. It includes hairspray, clear nail polish, Emery board, nail polish remover, lip balm, clear elastics, earring backs, safety pin, mending kit, double-sided tape, deodorant towelette, stain remover, tampon, pain reliever, breath freshener, adhesive bandage, and dental floss. Wow.
5. One wild eye shadow color: Remember when you tried purple eye shadow for the seventh grade dance? Remember how you thought you looked awesome? Well now you can do it right. Only this time skip Claire’s and invest in the good stuff.
6. One sexy dress: Everyone needs to have the one dress that only comes out on special occasions. Whatever sexy means to you, choose well and save it for the night when you’re ready to be Cinderella, 21st century-style.
7. One pair of sky-high stilettos: Yes, these are to be worn with that dress. Enjoy.
8. The Perfect Handbag: You’re just racking up the couture now, but really, it’s Prada.
9. One piece of art you’ll always want to look at: No need to go Dutch Master here, pick a piece that will make you stop every time you go by.
10. A great spring coat: Its always necessary, and always the piece that goes forgotten until last minute when the temperature hits sixty degrees and you’re stuck in your wool peacoat.