Let’s face it, not all of us have the financial means or motivation to hire a stellar personal trainer to guide us toward our healthiest bodies, but luckily, professionals have taken to YouTube to give us some free workout tips and routines. Here are some of the best fitness channels out there. Why settle for one personal trainer when we can have a bunch? From fun recipes to cardio to toning, these channels have it all.
- Blogilates- Cassey Ho, the woman behind this operation is always so upbeat and inspirational in each and every one of her killer body work-outs. You can also find delicious, healthy recipes on her fun channel.
- XHIT Daily- This vast channel hosts endless categories of videos including celebrity body-inspired workouts and fun Victoria’s Secret Angel-inspired routines that can whip anyone into shape.
- LiveStrong Women- With over 600 videos, everyone is sure to find at least one that suits them. They also have tons of great, healthy French food recipes.
- Tone It Up- This fun channel boasts hundreds of versatile videos from fun snack recipes to killer bikini and bridal work-outs.
- Tracy Campoli- This YouTube fitness expert is sweet and informative. Her fitness videos are amazing and her channel hosts a variety of advice videos, meditation, and beauty clips as well.