Are you a fan of Reality TV? Which shows do you watch because… like everything there are some good ones and then there are some down right awful ones. Here is a list of the top 7 worst shows.
1) Bridalplasty– Brides compete for the ultimate prize— unlimited plastic surgery to look beautiful on their wedding day. Feminists everywhere are seizing.
2) 16 and Pregnant– This MTV show details the lives of young girls who have become pregnant. Not only did a network decide to exploit the lives of already overwhelmed teenage girls, but these girls most likely agreed to, and even sought out the attention.
3) Sarah Palin’s Alaska– There is no point to this show. This TLC program follows Sarah Palin around in Alaska. That’s it.
4) Toddlers and Tiaras– Young children, most of the time against their will, are exploited as they compete in pageants. Mothers cake on gallons of makeup and heavy wigs onto their babies and force them to parade around on national television. Great parenting.
5) Who’s Your Daddy? This FOX show puts an adult who has never met his or her father into a room with 25 men. The objective is to guess which man is their father for $100,000. This show was only aired once. Thank goodness.
6) My Super Sweet 16– Young teens are filmed planning extravagant Sweet 16 birthday parties, receiving expensive cars, meeting famous celebrities, and buying fancy clothes. For some strange reason, this is interesting to a lot of people.
7) The Swan– Right up there with Bridalplasty is this FOX program that takes women and transforms them to be more conventionally “beautiful.” These women then compete against each other in pageants. It’s startling how this is even legal.
Which other reality shows do you believe should have made this list?