Wearing red has and always will be a timelessly bold move. While not every woman feels comfortable rocking a stunning bright red dress or pulling out the red lipstick, she should know that she can. Even though it’s just another color on the spectrum, red can make you feel and look sexy, daring, alluring and fearless. Check out some of these how to wear [it] tips that will help you incorporate more red into your wardrobe.
1. Strut In Style: The easiest way to add a pop of color to any neutral toned outfit is to invest in a killer pair of red shoes. Whether it’s a pair of sky high pumps or even just some cherry red Doc Martens for a grungy daily look, red shoes are sure to wow.
2. Get a Grip: Another way to spice up a look with some red is to utilize those red accessorize. A bright red clutch, for example, is a classic option.
3. Sugar Lips: Red lipstick can almost always serve as your go to. With an otherwise muted outfit, a red lip can and should be sported by every woman at least once in her life.
4. Pants on Fire: Ok, maybe not red pants, but at least a red skirt. If you’re not among those bold enough to commit to going full on red bottoms, try to ease into it with a bold red skirt.
5. Over the Top: Lastly, the red jacket. Whether it’s a blazer at work, a red peacoat for those chillier months, or even a red leather jacket thrown on over a black dress, the boldness of red jackets are not to be underestimated.