It’s summer, which usually means the only things we want to wear are cutoff jean shorts and loose tank tops over bathing suits day in and day out. It’s fact. Summer makes us all a bit lazy in the style department. Yet, for the lucky ladies who’ve landed a date or two, it’s time to pull a few tricks out of the bag to look hottt, while not feeling too hot in the sweltering summer air. Check out some of the options below to create your best summer date outfit.
- Loose Maxi Dress- A maxi dress is always an easy, comfortable, effortless option that make it look like you put a ton of effort into your outfit.
- Leather Shorts and a blouse- Leather shorts are a great, sexy alternative to your daytime cutoffs, and a blouse with some great jewelry will really dress up the look for a date.
- White Jeans and a fun top- White jeans are a summer staple, but for date night, pair them with a colorful shirt to spice things up.
- Crop top and a skater skirt- For a fun and flirty option, be sure to chose a high-waisted skirt. Play with a bunch of different options for the perfect date look.
- Romper or playsuit- Another easy, thoughtless option is a one-piece romper or playsuit. Pick some great accessories, and you have yourself a winning outfit.